Monday, February 4, 2013

COPING WITH CANCER MAGAZINE

Coping with Cancer Magazine
Jan/Feb 2013 Issue
 
 
Mirror Makeovers & Savvy Insights has the honor of being featured in the Jan/Feb 2013 Issue of Coping with Cancer Magazine!  This is just amazing to be recognized by this magazine which has been in publication for 27 years; honoring survivors and their supporters with news, updates, advise and inspiration.  This is such a moment for me, such as moment, as I used, read and followed advice given in this magazine when I was going through my cancer journey!  It is so heartfelt to have the Editors honor me with an article in a magazine that was such a huge help for me! I can only hope and pray that this excerpt featured in a magazine reaching 500,000 individuals nationwide will help me to help even more survivors with my story!!  Life is good!!
 
Just take a look...
(click for link)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment